Hair loss is one of the most common problems round the globe, affecting millions of men and women. Androgenic Alopecia, more commonly known as Baldness, is the major reason of hair-fall, among all the genders. Baldness is usually defined as the excessive loss of hair from the scalp. The hereditary hair-loss with age, hormonal changes and certain medical conditions are the major factors responsible for baldness. A permanent solution to baldness would be a source of relaxation for a significant number of people, as it reduces anxiety and boasts self-confidence.
One of the permanent fixes of baldness is the transplant surgery. Although baldness can be cured in a number of ways, the lasting and reliable solution is an effective transplant surgery. The transplant aims to restore the growth of hair to the areas of the scalp with absent or minimized growth. The transplant or restoration is a procedure that uses micro grafting technology, in which the surgeon removes follicles from the dense area of the head, known as donor area. These donated follicles will be then implanted on the affected areas of the scalp, where is thinning. After the implantation of follicles, the scalp takes some time to cure. The final result of the transplant surgery is long-term. The transplant surgery is a good and reliable option for people who suffer from baldness. It may not be a lasting solution to the thinning, but baldness can be effectively treated by it.
How to choose a hair transplant clinic in Lahore Pakistan
So, whenever you decide to undergo a transplant surgery, there are certain things which you need to consider, before choosing your clinic. Some important factors are;
1. Qualification: Your surgeon must be a qualified and an expert in the field of hair transplantation. Along with that, he/she must have a license to operate.
2. Experience: Your surgeon must have an experience of at least 8 to 10 years, as it will enhance your confidence for the surgery.
3. Facilities: You need to make sure that the clinic has state-of-the-art-technology. The clinic must be well equipped and would facilitate you in every possible way.
4. Cost: The expenses for your hair restoration must be cost-effective. Do not run after low-cost options, as it would not be always effective.
5. Know About Your Treatment: It is important to have a complete know-how of your treatment plan. As a part of your consultation, your surgeon needs to discuss the whole process of your treatment. Correct planning is the key to a successful transplant. Thus, it is necessary for you to know about your treatment plan. The attention and guidance that was provided to you is the main factor to analyze about the performance of the clinic.
6. Ask for Photographs: The best way to verify the performance of the clinic is to ask for the real before and after Photographs. It will better help you to choose the clinic.
7. Check Reviews: Take a detailed look at the reviews about the clinic you are deciding to select. It will help you to get an idea about the quality of their work and performance. Also do not let the number of followers deceive you, as a higher number of followers does not mean better. Carefully examine patients’ experiences and reviews.
8. Medication before and after: You must have a complete medication plan and the clinic must offer you every possible medication before and after your surgery.
Nowadays, hair transplant treatments are widely available. Although it is an easy and a simple procedure, still there are certain factors which one needs to consider before choosing a hair transplant clinic. As the procedure has long term effects, thus it is necessary to carefully evaluate the performance and the authenticity of the clinic that you are choosing.